- This event has passed.
Mayhem Pond Hike
October 4, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Mayhem Pond Hike on the CST! The Catskill Scenic Trail (CST) is a 26-mile rail-trail from Roxbury to Bloomville—traversing some of the most beautiful farmland and mountain scenery in the Catskills. Join us for a pleasant hike on a beautiful stretch of the CST from Stamford to Mayhem Pond. This moderate hike is 6-miles round-trip with only a modest elevation gain.
Event Duration: 6 miles, 4 hours
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Leader(s): Jon Mogelever
Bring: snacks and something to drink
Registration required by 10/2. Use registration form below to register.
Group size is limited so register early.
Fee: No Dogs allowed: No
Questions about this event can be directed to: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (845) 586-2611
Driving Directions: We will meet in Stamford, New York, at the parking lot a the junction of Route 23 and Beaver Street (Stamford Gym parking at East end of town). This is across the street from Mountain Ave
- Jon Mogelever
- 845 586-2611
- Event Duration (miles)
- Event Duration (hours)
- Level of Difficulty
- Participants should bring
- sunscreen, bug spray, snacks, something to drink
- Registration Required By (date)
- Are Dogs Allowed:
- Questions about this event can be directed to
- email@example.com or 845 586-2611
- Driving Directions
- We will meet in Stamford, New York, at the parking lot a the junction of Route 23 and Beaver Street (Stamford Gym parking at East end of town). This is across the street from Mountain Ave.
- County (if known)
- Delaware County